"you've gotta be a fighter, you'll get knocked down again and again, you gotta get back up, dust yourself off and keep going" Peter Andre

Friday, 9 November 2012

Clothes Show Live! - WIN TICKETS!!

Sorry we've not done a post in a while, we've been so busy with work and college but we're back! And to celebrate being back, We're running a competition for you all - woohoooo! Around this time last year, I won a blog competition for two tickets to Clothes Show Live, and i'm so happy I did, it helped me discover what a truly amazing event it is. That's why we're doing the same for you and offering a pair of tickets to the Clothes Show Live for Friday 7th December.

Clothes Show Live is the UK's largest and most talked about beauty and fashion event, held annually at Birmingham's National Exhibition Centre,  now in its 24th year, it is set to stage its most fashionable, inspirational and interactive show yet.

The five day event, held from 7th-11th December will host catwalk shows, designer guests, celebrities, makeovers, champagne bars, hundreds of of fashion and beauty stalls with unbelievable offers, champagne bars and the spectacular 5'500 seat Fashion Theatre showcasing the best of British design! Phewwww - you'd be crazy to miss it! 





Celebrity fans are in for a treat this year, with Peter Andre, Amy Childs, Gemma Collins, JLS, Lauren Goodger, Times Red and Maria Fowler all set to attend, alongside the shows ambassador, model Daisy Lowe who said "It's a huge honor to be representing Clothes Show Live. I've been a fan since i was a young girl - it's a great British institution that makes fashion accessible for all ages. I'm proud to be involved this year when the focus is right where is should be - at the heart of British fashion"



Aspiring models can learn from the best, with BINTM Live at the show. Watch the BINTM Live catwalk featuring the models from this years series and join in with the Model Masterclass Sessions which are run by industry experts, they'll teach you how to strut your stuff like a star and give you invaluable advice on how to pose and improve your posture! Participants of the Model Masterclass Sessions are in with the chance of being selected and invited to get up on stage and show the crowds what they have learned, But it's not just the crowds who will be watching.. Select Model Management will be there ready to scout for the modelling faces of the future to add to their books, so go on - see if you have what it takes!




Shopaholics will be in heaven, with the hall divided into four dedicated sections.. Style Boutique, Beauty Hall, Vision Village and Fashion Fix, there is something for everybody! Some of the biggest brands will be there offering the best deals such as Cosmopolitan magazine, Company Magazine, and an OPI Nail Lacquer  all for just £3 - BARGAIN!!!!! Get down there to discover many deals just like that, check out my MORNINGS worth of shopping from last year>>> 







Fashion Addicts will be in the perfect place. The show offers an inspirational and aspirational experience for anyone looking to kick start a career in fashion and beauty. The event is dedicated to fostering new talent, reflected in the new and improved educational offering at the 2012 show. Attended by representatives from 35 top UK fashion colleges and universities, this is the place to be for anyone with a passion for fashion looking for advice on courses and wanting to convert their love of design into a full time career, You'll see the hottest new looks on the Suzuki Fashion Theatre Performance catwalk, Combining the glamour and excitement of the catwalk shows at London Fashion Week with the drama of a West End production and presented by top fashion designer Henry Holland and stylist to the stars Grace Woodward, it's set to be the best yet! 






CLOTHES SHOW LIVE IS THE PERFECT GIRLS DAY OUT!! After you've had a fun filled day, watching shows, practicing your model pose, meeting celebs, shopping and having makeovers, be sure to relax in the Alactel One Touch Juice Lounge(In association with Heat Magazine), with one of their healthy smoothies or thirst quenching juices, whilst kicking back and watching Heat TV. You'll also be able to step into the Alactel One Touch Photo Booth and see what it's like to have your face in the cover of Heat Magazine - then upload the photo to Facebook! Celebs will be dropping into the Juice Bar on a regular basis so it's the perfect chance to mingle with them!




Standard tickets for Clothes Show Live are £27 which includes entrance to the show and a dedicated seat in the Suzuki Fashion Theatre.

Platinum tickets for Clothes Show Live are £40 which includes entrance to the show, fast track entry, a platinum seat in the Suzuki Fashion Theatre, an official show guide and a show bag filled with fantastic goodies.

All tickets for the event can be purchased here , and you can also redeem a 20% student discount, woooppp!!







To be in with the chance of winning a pair of tickets to Clothes Show Live for it's opening day, Friday 7th December, Follow the blog and leave us a comment below to tell us why you want/deserve to win. You have until midnight on Thursday 15th November and we'll pick our favorite and announce the winner on Friday 16th November via Twitter, Make sure to leave your email address or Twitter name so we can contact you if you win - GOOD LUCK!!!





Lots of love, Katie and Adele
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


11 comments:

  1. I REALLY WANT TO WIN TO SEE PETE :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to win because I love fashion and it looks like a really fun prize. I am currently studying A level textiles, and I think this day out would be a really useful and helpful experience, which I could use to give me ideas to improve my own work. I am also an aspiring model, so would love to have the opportunity to go to one of the Masterclass lessons and gain some proffessional advice and guidence. And last but not least, I LOVE PETE AND WANT TO SEE HIM!!! <3 <3 Thank you Katie and Adele for this chance to win, fingers crossed you pick me :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd LOVE to win! I've wanted to go since I was a child! I remember watching it on the telly when I was little and thinking 'Wow, I'd love to actually be there'... I'm 30 now so that was probably right at the beginning of The Clothes Show Live - I can even picture the woman who presented it back them but can't remember her name!! I've never actually been though and would love to :)
    Fab comp girls :) Also, I'm new to following you blog so am looking forward to reading all your posts :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd absolutely love to win this, I've always been obsessed with the idea of going to The Clothes Show Live, but I've never been able to go. I love everything fashion, and this would truly be a dream come true, and an absolute treat for me and my best friend! (also wants to go desperately) This is a great competition, thanks so much for holding it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi girls..:)

    This is such an amazing prize, the main reason I would love to win these tickets is because from just starting blogging this year, I feel like a new person. The confidence I have gained from reading blogs and making friends in the blogger community is enormous. I have never attended the clothes show live and knowing that the likes of Amy Childs, Gemma Collins and the one and only Peter Andre are going to be there just takes my breathe away, busy day out for Can Assosiates Ltd. All in all this would be the perfect end to my first year of blogging. After all, this time last year I would have not had the courage or confidence to attend something like this, so it an achievement in itself that I am excited about such an event.
    I would give the other ticket to one of my blog readers who were willing to come with me, as it would be the perfect opertunity to meet one of the girls who have suported me in my most exciting year so far.
    I would love to meet up with you two lovely ladies if you are attending and I was the lucky winner.

    Lots of love
    Hugs and Sparkles

    Gemma Button
    Twitter @gemmabutton
    Email - buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to win Clothes Show tickets because i love all things fashion, Weather its shopping or watching fashion shows. My ultimate dream is to be a stylist and i looked at the website and there will be people talking about ways to become a stylist. This is something that will be really useful as I'm applying for uni and I'm not exactly sure if uni is the way to do what i want. I have been blogging since july and have become more and more confident in what im writing and the confidence i have gained which has allowed me to be able to share my blog with people i know is huge. As i have an obsession with clothes, having discounts on everything is going to be like heaven! I love to see a fashion show and what's on trend as the last one i saw was back in 2010 and it will be a great experience and something i will be able to relate either in future jobs or the fashion styling course I'm hoping to do at uni. Overall i think this will be a great experience and an absolute amazing day!

    If i do win this prize, id love to meet you girls if you're planning on going. Which would be amaaaaaaazing!!

    Love
    Charlotte
    xxx

    @lottiecrockett
    email - charlottecrockett21@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! Hi:) I'd love to win these tickets because me and my friend parveen would love a girly day out:) We have never experienced anything as big as this together and we both love fashion. This would be the perfect day out for us as we are bestfriends and we'd tell everyone at school what it was like the next day. My mom got vip tickets to this, like 10 years ago and she told be it was fantastic. I think i deserve to go because I love the idea of modelling and the catwalk is an amazing thing to see. All the outfits and beauty advice is sooo my thing. My mom is making me earn the money if i was to buy tickets, and with the amount of money i get, it would take months and all the tickets would be gone:( Anyway, Aaah clothes show live! Fangirling, hehe! Thanks so much for letting us have the chance to win these. And good luck to everybody. Thanks :)♥♥♥ @rosiejedward
    email: rosieonerosie@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It would be amazing to win these tickets, I love my girlfriend so much and i know she really wants to go so if i could surprise her with some and take her it would be awesome! i wouldnt even tell her, id just tell her we are going out for the day and drive her up there!

    Mike Edwards
    @Snake_Mike
    mike-102@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want/deserve to win these tickets SO much because, I would love to an attend an event like this, I've always heard such good things said about 'Clothes Show Live' ... & I hear it's a good day out to have. Obviously, everyone must know by now that I have a little obsession (which I call dedication) towards Peter Andre (like yourself, haha) and when I heard he was going, I was like "Ahhh I must go" then I saw this blog post and knew I had to enter!

    As I have my own blog, this would be a post I could do based on the day out and experience I have from "Clothes Show Live". I LOVE reading people's experiences of different things, so hopefully somebody will be able to read mine!

    Thanks for this amazing opportunity to win these tix!
    Go on, make my day & make me your winner ;-) surely I deserve to win <3 ( well I think so anyway)


    Twitter name: @ClaireLouise95_

    ReplyDelete
  11. I dont deserve to win no more than anyone else but its always somewhere I've wanted to go to but have been unable to,with my health declining before i end up totally bedbound i want to try to fit in as many things in my life as i possibly can,there's not much i can do but this is something i am able to do,would love to go to clothes show live,thanku for running such a lovely competition x @kwoolfrey

    ReplyDelete